[OVW] Mickie James schließt sich Ohio Valley Wrestling an!

Hier ist das Unterforum für alle Belange rund um die restlichen US-Wrestling Ligen wie TNA, GCW, MLW und sonstige Indies

Moderatoren: CJ, The Band is Back in Town

FWnet Gründer
FWnet Gründer
[OVW] Mickie James schließt sich Ohio Valley Wrestling an!

Beitragvon CJ » Fr 12. Jan 2024, 10:42

Wie gestern bekannt wurde, schließt sich Mickie James, die nach ihrer Zeit bei Impact (jetzt TNA) als Free Agent unterwegs war, Ohio Valley Wrestling an. Sie wird dort als 'Creative Director' und 'Head of Female Talent' unterwegs sein. OVW wurde letztes Jahr bekannter, nachdem auf Netflix die Wrestler Dokumentation erschien, welche sich um den Alltag innerhalb von Ohio Valley Wrestling drehte und mit welchen Problemen eine Independent Liga zu kämpfen hat. Anfang des Jahrtausends war OVW als WWE Development Territorium bekannt geworden, ehe die Zusammenarbeit beendet wurde.

Original Statement von OVW:
Wrestling Legend Mickie James Teams Up With Ohio Valley Wrestling in a Trailblazing Role

Mickie James, known for her remarkable career and influence in women's wrestling, has teamed up with Ohio Valley Wrestling to serve as Creative Director and Head of Female Talent. as well as Executive Producer for all OVW wrestling shows.

"Mickie James is a name synonymous with excellence in the wrestling industry, and we are incredibly excited to be working with her," said Lead OVW Commentator and Producer Bryan Kennison. Her experience, talent, and vision will be invaluable in elevating our programming and our women's division to new heights."

A New Era for OVW Women's Wrestling

Mickie James brings over two decades of wrestling experience and a passion for empowering female athletes She broke new ground in 2021 as the Executive Producer of the critically-acclaimed Empowerrr pay-per-view event and she is also Executive Producer and co-promoter of Starrcast Down Under, taking place in Australia in April 2024

Revolutionizing Wrestling Entertainment

In addition to her leadership roles. Mickie James will be at the forefront of an exclusive TV series focused on female empowerment in professional wrestling. a project that underscores OVW's commitment to innovative and diverse storytelling

We are not just working with a superstar, we are embracing a vision for the future." added OVW CEO Al Snow "Wale's influence will transcend the ring. inspiring a new generation of wrestlers and fans alike "

Full-Circle Moment

When Mickie was signed to her first WWE developmental contract. she was a part of the OVW roster in a legendary class that produced rnegastars like Randy Orton, John Cena, and Dave Bautista among many others Mickie went on to become a 5-time WWE Women's Champion as well as WWE Divas Champion "To be working with OVW again in this role is a full circle moment for me. I owe a lot of my success to OVW and the foundation it gave me to become an 11x Women's World Champion Now I get to pay it back and pay it forward in a way I'm excited for a new year a new vision. and a bright new future with OVW in 2024
Bild
"CJ, du bist im FW ... so ein Ding!" - FoxMcCloud, FW.net Discord, GWS Voice Channel, 28.06.2018
"Nicht jeder kann die Awesomeness von der GWS erkennen. Manch sind blind geboren^^" - [GWS] Hellknight, Discord, #GWS-intern Channel, 01.08.2018

"Depressive Nature in seinem unsichtbaren Aufzug, von dem Designer "No-Show"" - [GWS] Sturmmaskenjessi, #gws-intern channel, 10.09.2019, auf die Frage "Was glaubt ihr, wer wird mit seiner "Abendgaderobe" (bei der Hall of Pain 2019) am meisten schocken/überraschen?"

"...und Love Wave … der feuchte Traum eines jeden Fünfzehnjährigen!" - Golphin1701, Feedback Thread IPW Tabula Rasa 2022, 22.02.2022

"Heiliger ficki-fick ist diese Show gut. :D "
Limoon, Discord, #ipw-allgemein, 24.04.2022

Zurück zu „TNA / GCW / MLW & sonstige US-Indies“