ASE #TheWard01 Results

Welcome international fantasy wrestling player. This is YOUR board. You can post everything about your e-fed or discuss fantasy wrestling. Attention: Only write in english!

Moderatoren: Sharpshooter, German Suplex, Rock Bottom

FW Neuling
ASE #TheWard01 Results

Beitragvon asylumse » Do 22. Jan 2015, 14:08

12 January 2015 at Hart Island Lunatic Asylum

Bild

[The heavily renovated grounds of the Hart Island Lunatic Asylum comes to life, the brand new stage bathed in light as the official video for The Ward plays.]

Gauntlet for the Gold
Singles Match
Black Hornet • drew • James Lewis

This match never got officially off the ground, the competitors remained on the outside fighting amongst the fanatics. The match official gave them a chance to bring it into the ring but neither really gave a damn and the official ended the match before the bell even rang to start it. The competitors protested but, the official told them that all results are final and he cannot change the rules just because competitors suddenly care.

Gauntlet for the Gold
Singles Match
Ashley • defeated • Xavier

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"We welcome you back from our commercial break, Xavier already made his way to the ring and we're awaiting the arrival of the Hardcore Gangsta."

["The Hardcore Gangsta" Ashley steps out and walks straight towards the ring, Xavier tries to get the jump on him but Ashley quickly avoids the stomp and immediately blasts Xavier with a hard left hand to his jaw.]

DING! DING! DING!

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Ashley blasting him in the jaw with his left fist and immediately goes for another, Xavier blocked the left but Ashley follows that attempt with two strong right hands that connect."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Xavier rattled by the double punch and steps backwards. Ashley immediately reaches across Xavier's chest and neck and places his hand onto Xavier's back and lifts him up spinning around and driving Xavier back-first into the canvas, DREAMS END!!!! Cover."

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"Here is your winner ... "THE HARDCORE GANGSTA" ASHLEYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"That was fast, Ashley advances onto the next round in the Gauntlet for the Gold."

[Momentarily the lights go off, as they come back on Ashley looks around confused when he notices a figure in a black hooded robe carrying a scythe standing on the edge of the ring. The lights go off again and the figure has disappeared. Ashley nervously giggles while looking around the arena and then stares down at his former opponent, shakes his head and slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp and disappears into the back. Xavier is helped from the ring, visibly displeased and walks up the ramp to the back. The show goes to a quick commercial break.]

Gauntlet for the Gold
Singles Match
Colten Watt • defeated • Sonictaker

[We return from commercial break, Colten Watt's music just concluded, introductions have taken place as Colten climbs into the ring and Sonictaker already standing in the ring in the opposite corner.]

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"The two men circle around cautiously awaiting the other's first move, Sonictaker flinches first trying to drive a shoulder into Colten's chest but Colten grabs Sonictaker's wrist and flips him over onto the canvas, driving his leg onto Sonictaker's shoulder and trying to wrap his arm into a modified armbar but Sonictaker slides his arm out and rolls out of the way before standing up off the canvas."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Sonictaker doesn't look amused at the early attempt at a submission and taunts Colten with a slicing motion across his own throat. Colten takes offence to the action and rushes forward hitting Sonictaker with a lariat but it only knock him backwards a little but Sonictaker is still on his feet."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sonictaker delivers a knee to Colten's gut, Colten doubled over and Sonictaker bounces of the ropes trying to deliver a scissor kick but Colten avoids it and delivers a pelé kick that sends the big man toppling to the canvas. Sonictaker attempt to roll but Colten drops an elbow onto the big man's sternum and follows up with another attempt at an armbar submission."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Sonictaker fighting it, Colten cannot get it locked in and Sonictaker is able to slide his arm out and get back to his vertical base just in time to deliver a big boot to Colten Watt's face. Again Sonictaker makes that slicing motion and Colten will have none of that taking Sonictaker down with a leaping Thesz press and blasts Sonictaker with a half a dozen right and left fists."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Colten pulls Sonictaker to his feet, spinning around and landing a hard spinning backhand right across Sonictaker's jaw which sends the big man backwards against the ropes, reaching up and locking his hands around Sonictaker's neck and driving his jaw into his own shoulder with an inverted jawbreaker."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"That was innovative and it has Sonictaker on the ground, Colten does a quick swipping motion of his own before grabbing Sonictaker's legs and attempting to lock him into a figure four but Sonictaker is able to kick him away and blasts Colten in the face with his boot. Colten wobbly and nearly loses his balance but is able to stay upright."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sonictaker reaches his feet and grabs Colten by his neck and proceeds to set-up a powerbomb, placing Colten's head between his legs and lifting him into the air, Colten drives a thumb into Sonictaker's eye socket and uses the momentum to flip Sonictaker and himself over with a modified hurricanrana and lands on Sonictaker's chest hooking both legs, bridging back for the cover."

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"Here is your winner ... "THE X FACTOR" COLTENN WAAATTTTT!!!!"

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"We have just seen a guy normally who is a ground and punch type pull off one of the biggest upsets in his career using a move usually used by cruiserweights."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Drew we both know that Colten is a special kind of competitor, he adapts to his opponents very well and suffice it to say it reminds me a lot of the stuff our company's founder Charlie Feigel has pulled off in his career. Momentum was on his side as Sonictaker went for a powerbomb and it backfired, one thumb in the eye and a hurricanrana later and a victory is in the books for Colten Watt. It doesn't matter how you get there, it only matters that you get there in one piece."

2014 Circle of Legends Induction Ceremony: Sonictaker

[Colten heads to the back while Sonictaker remains in the ring. Charlie Feigel comes out with a plaque in his hands and walks to the ring, sliding into the ring and reaching his hand out. Sonictaker hesitates but eventually shakes Feigel's hand, Feigel and Sonictaker embrace and Feigel walks over and requests a microphone.]

Charlie Feigel
"Is this thing on? Okay, well my friends it is that time of the year again where we honor the best competitors from our promotion's past and as you can see, our present as well. I am honored to be in the ring with one of my best pals because this man whenever I've called upon him he has dropped everything to literally hop on a plane and show up. Tonight I am proud to honor Sonictaker with induction into the 2014 Circle of Legends; Mark it is a pleasure to welcome you into the CoL and I thank you for all the great matches you've competed in during your time in Asylum Sports Entertainment. With that I give you the floor."

Sonictaker stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone in one hand and the Circle of Legends plaque in the other. Overcome by emotions as tears slowly flow down his face.

Sonictaker
"I know a lot of you in the back are saying that I don’t deserve this award after all I have been away from Asylum Sports Entertainment for a while and don’t think it was because I gave up on ASE but because I had to make sure I was in the right frame of mind before I returned to kick some more ass here in ASE."

[Sonictaker paces back and forth as he collects his thoughts on what he’s going to say next towards the ASE fanatics.]

Sonictaker
"I’m back and that means that this isn’t the end of my career here in ASE so you can expect to see me show-up from here on out and that means that whoever is the champion right now better be afraid and that goes same for everyone else in the back."

[Sonictaker places the Circle of Legends plaque down as he then exits the ring and grabs a steel chain from his motorcycle on the outside of the ring before getting back inside the ring and then picking up his Circle of Legends plaque and puts it on the chain and then looks one last time at the crowd in the arena before he exits the ring and walks over to his motorcycle.]

Sonictaker
"It’s time to blow this pop-sickle stand, good luck to all the other combatants at No Turning Back on Monday because you’re going to need it against me."

[Sonictaker turns on his motorcycle and rides up the entrance ramp and to the back as the show fades away to commercials.]

Gauntlet for the Gold
Singles Match
Loveable Harold • versus • Mike Dimter

[We return to the show after a commercial for ASE's new video game, Loveable Harold has made his way down to the ring with very little fanfare. He leans against the ropes in one of the corners and awaits the arrival of Mike Dimter.]

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Harold seems to be chilling out, does it look like he is ready to compete?"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"I don't really know much about Harold. But, people are different and he could be conserving his energy for the match."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"This next match should be pretty exciting I cannot wait to see who pulls this one off."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Yeah Tell me about it I don't think either of these two have yet to win a match here in ASE."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Me either but, there can only be one winner here."

[The lights go out into the arena, "Get Through This" by Art of Dying blasts throughout the arena, "The Bad Ass" Mike Dimter is seen walking through the fanatics in attendance.]

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Harold wakes up as Mike tries to get into the ring, stomping on Mike's neck repeatedly and Mike reaches up catching Harold's leg and pulling him down and forcing him to slide out of the ring. Harold lands with a thud as his head hits the floor, Mike pulls his stunned opponent up and underhooks both arms throwing Harold with an overhead belly to belly suplex hard into the barricade."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Mike scrapes Harold off the barricade and slides him inside the ring, sliding in behind him and pulls Harold off the canvas; Harold sensing what's coming and blasts Mike with a hard right hand but Mike gets behind Harold and locks on a full nelson, tripping Harold and driving him face first into the canvas ... LIBERTY BELL! Mike rolls Harold over onto his back, hooking both his legs."

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"Here is your winner! "THE BAD ASS" MIKE DIMTERRRRRRRRR!!!!"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"That was impressive, Harold with a valiant effort but the craft veteran was just too much for him in this one. Mike moves on."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Well, I guess we should take a quick break and then we've got the first of our two Main Events."

[The show goes to a quick commercial for Wheaties and Colgate.]

CO-MAIN EVENT
5150 Championship
Padded Cell Match
Fathi © • defeated • Sebastian Kane

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"It is time for the 5150 Championship to be defended, the reigning and defending Champion Fathi takes on 3-time champion Sebastian Kane."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"This should be an amazing, two guys who are know for an extensive knowledge of the hardcore arts. Sebastian has been chomping at the bit for the right to become a champion again, the longest championship draught in his career may end here tonight."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sebastian Kane is a sure-fire first ballot Legend next year, tonight however he has his sights on returning to dominance. The first hill to climb is a steep one against Fathi, who will prevail?"

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Let's go to the ring for our introductions."

["The Lone Wolf" Sebastian Kane walks out from the backstage area, he stops at the edge of the ramp and takes in the atmosphere of Heart Island. The former champion doesn't move from that spot for several moments as the ring crew finishes up putting the padded cell into place.]

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"The following Padded Cell Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Asylum Sports Entertainment 5150 Championship! Introducing first, the challenger! Hailing from Boston, Massachusetts; weighing in at ..."

[Fathi wastes no time coming out from the backstage area, blasting Sebastian over the head with the 5150 Championship and pinballs him against the barricades all the way down to ringside.]

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sebastian appears dazed but not quite out on his feet, Fathi gets a jump on his challenger for the night."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"If the situation were reversed, Sebastian would have done the exact same thing."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Fathi pulls Sebastian up the steel steps and slams his skull hard into the side of the cage, Sebastian tries to block with his forearm and kicks back and forces Fathi to slip and come down face first onto the steel steps."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Sebastian knows where he is at all times, whether dazed or not the veteran instincts always seem to kick in. Fathi appears to have a cut above his right eye, he might have come down right on the edge of the steps. Sebastian smirking as he pulls the now bloody Fathi up off the ground and forces him through the ropes."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Fathi pops onto his feet, catching Sebastian with a knee to the gut as he climbs through the ropes. Sebastian doubled over, Fathi wraps him up and takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker, the pendulum quickly shifts back into his favor. Sebastian is sort of dazed but quickly rolls to the ropes and pulls himself vertical."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Fathi walks over wiping his brow and attempts to grab ahold of Sebastian who side steps him and launches Fathi face first into the side of the cage, the former champion follows him in and rakes Fathi's face across the cage like a giant cheese grater, the blood flowing freely from the cut above Fathi's eye and smearing all over the chainlink with every rake across it. Sebastian clubs Fathi in the back of the neck with a precision forearm and again with an elbow."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sebastian Kane is the master of these matches, this type of match built for him and he knows how to use that cage and every single part of the ring to his advantage. Fathi sort of slumped over across the ropes, Sebastian backs off and bounces off the far ropes rumbling forward, leaping but Fathi somehow slides out of the way and Sebastian no-so gingerly straddles the ropes crotch first."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Fathi bought himself a brief break to catch a breath, Sebastian has been all over the champion for the better part of 7 minutes now. Fathi pushes himself off the canvas using the ropes and lungs forward with a hard sidekick to Sebastian's skull."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sebastian still straddled onto the top rope and leaning onto the cage with his eyes barely open as Fathi smirks at the former champion. Fathi goes in and pulls the former champion off the ropes, Sebastian tumbles to the canvas and Fathi crashes down onto Sebastian with a deliberate elbow to the throat, Sebastian gasping for air and rolling around holding his throat."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Fathi pulls Sebastian off the canvas and delivers a kick to Sebastian's gut, the former champion doubles over and Fathi drives Sebastian's face into his own knee; WAKE-UP CALL!"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Fathi grabs ahold of Sebastian's wrists and transitions behind Sebastian, places his head near his back and turns him 180 degrees, still hooking the arms drops backwards and drives Sebastian's head into the canvas with a brutal inverted double underhook facebuster. Sebastian appears to be unconsciense as Fathi sits for a mere second before popping up and ascending the first, second and top ropes -- looking around for a moment and down at his fallen opponent and smirks before ascending up the side of the cage and wobbles a bit. Someone's feeling froggy!!!!!"

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"FROG SPLASH!!!! Fathi with a frog splash off the side of the cage structure, oh my GAWD!!!!"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Fathi's momentum made him hop off of Sebastian's chest and a good two arm lengths away from his opponent, Fathi may have hurt himself in the process and he so far hasn't been able to recover enough to attempt to pin Sebastian."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Fathi slowly turns himself over onto his back, his face covered in his own blood and knocked loopy from coming down nearly 20 feet onto the chest of Sebastian Kane. Sebastian not stirring, his eyes open but glassed over as he stares into the lights, this match has taken it's toll on both men and Sebastian's nose appears to have been broken as well as blood flowing some from it as he lays motionless."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"The champion stirs, Fathi slowly drags himself over to Sebastian and covers Sebastian and hooks the leg."

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kicked out at two!

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"There was too much time between the death defying move and the cover, he was wiped out and couldn't capitalize on the opportunity soon enough."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sebastian stirs and rolls towards the ropes, Fathi slowly pulling himself off the canvas holding his ribs as Sebastian reaches vertical so does Fathi and the two gather themselves before slowly advancing towards one another. Sebastian comes out swinging but Fathi avoids it and blasts Sebastian with the Ego Check (backhanded slap) right across the jaw."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Sebastian barely shakes it off before Fathi ring's Sebastian's bell with the Ring of Truth (bell clap). Fathi pushes the former champion backwards and blasts him with a gut punch, Sebastian doubles over and Fathi latches onto Sebastian's head and driving him head first into the canvas with a DDT. Cover."

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kicked out at two!

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Fathi's frustration is setting in, his face tells the tale as he pulls Sebastian off the canvas and transitions behind him with a rear waistlock and reaches up applying the standing rear sleeper but quickly dropping back and wrapping his legs around Sebastian's waist and wrenching in the rear naked choke."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Fathi this his Cerebral Eclipse and Sebastian doesn't appear to be much of a match for this despite training with our company's founder with this very hold. Sebastian fades fast as Fathi is trying to choke the former champion out, the official checking on Sebastian as Fathi appears to be squeezing every ounce of energy from Sebastian and the official signals for the bell."

DING! DING! DING!

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Sebastian Kane is passed out, Fathi retains the 5150 Championship in dramatic fashion."

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"Here is your winner and STILL Asylum Sports Entertainment's 5150 Champion! FATTTHHHIIIIII!!!!"

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"I cannot believe what I've witnessed here tonight, I think if memory serves that is like the first time Sebastian Kane has been submitted in this company. A valiant effort for the former champion but he never could've predicted that Fathi would be able to pull off the ultimate submission victory to retain his title. What does this mean for Sebastian?"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"God only knows, the former champion will have to wait another day to end the draught. I don't believe he'll have to wait very long though."

[Backstage there is a commotion, Sebastian Kane is livid as usually and throwing steel chairs and flipping tables around like they are paper. Nobody around wants to get into the path of his destruction as he heads towards the parking lot, he suddenly stops and turns when he realizes he's being filmed.]

Sebastian Kane
"Who in the hell do you think you are? [Points to the Cameraman] When I speak to you, speak back; do you know who the fuck I am Asylum, you do know that I am the man who has held every single title this company had to offer, I am the longest accumulative World Heavyweight Champion in the history of this fucking company and you fucking feed me to that bastard Fathi like I am some sort of gutter trash you all found on the side of the street. That man couldn't lace up my boots, let alone beat me in a fair fight and yet that referee said that I was unconscious and I couldn't continue. Instead of even looking me in the eye and asking me if I wanted to stop the match. Fathi you might have the victory on your record but you did not beat me, that referee did it for you and I suspect the guy feeding that screw job was none other than my old pal Charlie Feigel. Feigel wherever you have run off to, you cannot run from the messiah, the lone wolf, the saviour of your pathetic company. Fathi you and Feigel, mark my words, we are NOT finished by a long-shot and I will not be your victim any longer Feigel. Stack the deck all you want and everyone you have me go against I will mow through them one on one, two on one, three on one, twenty-five on one, whatever it takes I will be the champion of this shit hole once again and whether or not you like it or you hate it I will be the face of this company once again. The messiah has spoken, GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

[Sebastian turns and walks out to the parking lot and disappears behind a television truck. The show heads to it's final commercial break.]

MAIN EVENT
ASE UltraViolence Championship
The Devil's Playground Match
Eric Herrera • defeated • Rachel Storm ©

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"The time has come for our main event, the title formerly known as the World Heavyweight Championship is set to be defended by the reigning champion Rachel Storm and her challenger is none other than Eric Herrera."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"These two are no strangers to one another, having competed against one another for months now. This is the culmination of what could be the feud of the year, one of them will emerge from the extremely dangerous cage structure as the reigning undisputed ASE UltraViolence Championship."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Questionably Storm's reign started at the behest of our former broadcast colleague Maxx Morphine, so far Rachel has been an outstanding champion but her reign has not been tested more than tonight when Eric Herrera finally gets the opportunity to unseat the champion."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"My money is on the champion, she is a strong competitor and she has won big matches in ASE before, the challenger however has been nipping at her heels and had knocked her off in a hellacious series of matches in 2014."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"If Storm is victorious here tonight, she may very well be a first ballot Circle of Legends inductee; winning every title this company has to offer and becoming the second female besides Justice Orton to hold that distinction. Right now there is a an ominous asterisk is by Rachel Storm's name, because technically she did not win the title."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"No doubt about it, we're in for a fun ride and it's SHOWTIME! Let's go up to the ring for our introductions."

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for our championship MAIN EVENT! This match is scheduled for one fall, it is a Devil's Playground Match and is for the Asylum Sports Entertainment UltraViolence Heavyweight Championship!"

[“Let Me Introduce You To The End” “Shackled” hits the speakers as aqua colored pyro rains down on a hooded figure with his back to the cameras. He stretches his arms out to the side to the roar of the crowd. He stands in the pyro momentarily before walking down the entrance to take part in slapping hands with the fans that stretch out their hands towards him.

“And I feel the cold wind blowing beneath my wings
It always leads me back to suffering
But I will soar until the wind whips me down
Leaves me beaten on unholy ground again
So tired now of paying my dues
I start out strong but then I always lose
It's half the distance before you leave me behind
It's such a waste of time”

He pauses at the end of the ramp, takes a long look at the surrounding crowd around him with a smirk on his face. He nods his head and runs forward towards the ring, belly first.

“[Chorus x2] 'Cause my shackles
You won't be
And my rapture
You won't believe
And deep inside you will bleed for me”

He places one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the second rope dangling up and down on it with a raised fist. He goes to the opposite rope and does the same much to the delight of the roaring crowd. He then takes off his hoodie and gives it to the referee as he stretches against the ropes.]

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"Introducing first, the challenger ... hailing from Chicago, Illinois -- weighing in at 225 pounds, standing 6 feet 0 inches; this is "THE HARDCORE MESSIAH" ERIC HERRERRRRRAAAAA!!!!"

[As "Mama Mia" starts, disco lighting and flashing strobe lights Rachel dances her way to the ring, very spastically. She then hits the ring, continuing her dancing motions.]

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"And his opponent, the reigning and defending ASE UltraViolence Heavyweight Champion of the WORLD! this is RACHEL STORRMMMMMM!!!!"

[The cell slams down into place, the two competitors circle around as the official motions for the bell to ring.]

DING! DING! DING!

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Rachel rushes right up into Eric's face, berating him and slaps him across the face. The challenger stands firm, the notoriously hot-headed competitor trying everything to bury the emotion bubbling up to the surface."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Eric appears to be trying to bury his emotions but Rachel slaps him a second time and he goes ape-shit and lifts the champion off the canvas with a choke-lift and thrusts her hard back first into the corner."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Eric enraged by the taunting slaps, the champion appears to lying dazed as the challenger stomps her a few times for good measure and pulls her up onto her feet. Eric winds up and blasts Rachel with a solid right hand that knocks the champion backwards into the ropes, dropping down her arms tangle into the ropes. Eric follows through with a solid right knee to her chest and face, the reigning champion doesn't look much like one right now."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Don't count Rachel Storm out, not yet. That title means the world to her, Rachel will not let it slip from her grasp so easily."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Eric bouncing off the far ropes and drills both his feet towards Rachel but somehow she untangles herself and he doesn't get all of the low drop kick attempt, the champion showing signs of life as she rolls to her stomach and pushes herself up onto her feet. Eric smashes her with a jumping spin kick to the face which sends her smashing into the corner and Eric follows up with a corner lariat that nearly sends her toppling over the top rope but Eric catches her and whips her around slamming her into the canvas with a spine tingling spinning spinebuster."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"That was impressive to say the least, the champion having a rocky start to say the least. I cannot believe her efforts so far, maybe if she had not taunted Eric from the start."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Jumping off the Storm bandwagon so soon, eh?"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"No, just saying it is tough to defend her championship while on her back."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Don't look now! Rachel rises from the canvas, quickly rushed toward Eric, and nails Eric in the side of the head with a flying forearm that forces the challenger into the corner. Rachel climbs to the middle ropes straddling the challenger and blasting him with several closed fists to the temple before Eric reaches up and chokeslams her hard onto the canvas. Eric slides over, hooking the leg for a cover."

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kicked out at two!

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Close but no cigar, the champion has some fight left in her and that is obviously just a matter of her finding something deep to pull this thing out."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Face it, Rachel Storm had a good run but she is outmatched in this one."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Rachel Storm has defied the odds many times before, there is no reason she cannot do so again."

[The video screen and the lights briefly flicker, Andrew seems perplexed but Mia somehow seems to know what is going on.]

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"What the hell was that?"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Couldn't be ... could it?"

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Couldn't be what? What the hell are you talking about?"

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"I don't know, just leave it and let's get back to the action."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Eric pulls Rachel from the canvas, Rachel takes a wild swing as Eric ducks but Rachel clocks him with a solid forearm to the temple making Eric stumble backwards and she blasts him with a hard pelé kick that sends Eric collapsing to the canvas with a hard thud. COVER!"

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kicked out at two!

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"I told you that she wasn't done, that was unbelievable!"

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"The champion staggering to her feet, immediately crashing down onto Eric with a standing moonsault and again covers him."

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Kicked out at two!

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Another near-fall, how fortunes change in this business as the champion's making a valiant effort to retain her by any means necessary."

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"Eric recovers enough to stand on his feet as the champion tries to recover herself, Rachel takes a swing with her left hand but Eric is ready and blocks the attempt with his right hand and blasts her with one of his own. Rachel tries to retaliate with her right hand and Eric blocks that one too and Eric backs Rachel against the ropes and whips her across the ring, Rachel comes roaring back and ducks Eric's attempt at a lariat but turns around but gets blasted with a spinning kick to the ribs doubling her over and Eric quickly ascends to the top rope driving Rachel face first into the canvas with a leg drop across her neck."

Salmia "Mia" Russo
"Rachel is barely moving and Eric kips up and ascends to the top rope again, THE RISING SENSION!!!! Immediately covering Rachel."

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

Andrew "Drew" Williams
"OH MY GAWD!!!!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!"

[The official checking both as another official rushes in with the championship, others rush in as Eric is handed the championship and his hands are raised.]

Katherine "Kat" Greene
"HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEWWWWWWW! ASE UltraViolence Heavyweight Champion of the WORLD! "THE HARDCORE MESSIAH" ERIC HERRERRRRRAAAAA!!!!"

[As the match comes to a close all the lights go out. An eerie green lighting emerges near the ramp as Deep Evil (dubstep) by Elgroth begins to play over the pa system. As the song plays a fog builds around the ring and the audience, lit by the eerie green lighting. A video comes on the tron (mounted on the side of the Asylum) shown in eerie green settings.

Video: clips of scenes of war tragedies on the battlefield including children and women transition to a clip of victims of street violence, followed then by a near abandoned mental facility with spine tingling cries of pain come from within, the clip goes from the mental facility being in the background to the inside of the building. Inside it is empty minus a man in all black with a black metal mask. Preteens and teenage children apparitions are seen, some larger than others are bent together in near molestation form with the bigger one coming from behind, the clip transitions to a large metal machine where a child sits and as the machine goes metal spikes move towards his temples and the child cries out in pain as blood pours forth from his temples and then the apparitions disappear as the clip changes to a dimly candle lit room with the same metal mask wearing man standing in the back holding a book depicting images of torture implemented during the inquisition followed by the words: Some nightmares have no faces but some are all too real.

As the last words of the video appear an explosion of green mist occurs on top of the asylum. The music fades away as the fog begins to disperse and standing within its midst is a man in a black hooded robe.]

Sickle
"the boss is here and darkness shall descend upon the asylum and you can either embrace the darkness…"

[He throws the hoods off his head revealing it to be Sickle as the camera zooms in for a better look.]

Sickle
"… or be engulfed by it."

[He drops the microphone. There is a loud explosion, all the lights go out and the entire asylum is thrown into pitch black. As the lights come back on Sickle is nowhere to be seen.]

Copyright © 2015 Asylum Sports Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.

Zurück zu „International Visitors“