Good Evening from VCW

Welcome international fantasy wrestling player. This is YOUR board. You can post everything about your e-fed or discuss fantasy wrestling. Attention: Only write in english!

Moderatoren: Sharpshooter, German Suplex, Rock Bottom

FW Neuling
Good Evening from VCW

Beitragvon JamesRanger(VCW) » So 12. Jan 2014, 23:40

Real name's Floyd and i am in charge of Valor Championship Wrestling, a new roleplay based efed that just opened across the pond. I thought it best to place my own version of 20 questions on here to help out. Thanks for having me here on FW!

Valor Championship Wrestling

Full Company Name: Valor Championship Wrestling...VCW What Kind of Fed is valor Championship Wrestling? It is a roleplay-based fed, strategies are optional, storylines providing entertainment for those reading. I would consider us a local fed competing at the state level.

How often are shows posted? "Televised" Shows are posted bi-weekly on Thursdays. Cards for each televised show will be posted within 24 hours of each "Televised" Show being aired, with the exception of Pay-Per-Views. Pay-Per-Views are posted every Sunday, with "Televised" Show Cards being posted immediately after.

How many Pay-per-views are there in this fed? This company will air four Pay-per-views, during the months of January, April, July, and October. We believe this should allow more time for those with storylines to create a very intense feud that reaches a climatic conclusion at one of four Pay-per-views. For those without storylines, these Pay-Per-Views are means to prove how successful they are this business.

How many Championships are in this company? How are they defended? Currently upon the federation opening, we will introduce three premier championship belts for the roster to compete for. Based on the size and eagerness of the roster to become champions, more belts will be introduced down the line. The defense of first two belts are during Pay-per-views mainly, special defenses conducted on "Televised" Shows.

Special Defenses? In the case that a champion is defeated consecutively three times by anyone, the next televised show will have the champion defend their belt against that said wrestler, in order to save their reign as champion.

Is this a male-only wrestling company? By all means...this is a wrestling company for all..the question at hand is if we had a strong strong of female wrestlers, would the need to have a separate division be required? I say that would be entirely up to the women of this company as i currently don't see a need to have a women's championship belt at this time.

What are the Roleplay limits for the TV/PPV shows? For "Televised" Shows, two roleplays for shows. Three for pay-per-views.

Are storylines required in this federation? And if so, when championships are involved? They are not required but people can do them if both parties agree on it especially if a major title is in play.

Can wrestlers created for this fed be like the superstars in real-life?Can real-life wrestlers be mentioned in our roleplays. I strongly believe in originality. This way...you know how your character is reflected because it comes from your own mind...not something already created from real-life wrestling companies like TNA, ROH, WWE, NWA. To the second question...be 100% original.

What would be an acceptable length for "Televised" Show Roleplays? Pay-Per-View Roleplays? Our expectation is that quality is appreciated, but more importantly for "Televised" not every will be at the same level. Maximum is 2000 words. For Pay-Per-Views, the maximum is 5000 words.

If we don't roleplay for awhile.. I would give it two "Televised" shows to be concerned about why you suddenly stop being active. We will immediately stop putting you on the cards, any championship matches you had, if you had any...gone. You would be considered inactive and have to restart from the bottom of the ladder to regain your standing.

How many characters can i have active per handler? In reality, two at best. One, its a bit realistic for you to create two wrestlers or one wrestler and one manager. If you have more than that, than its a poor reflection of how many people are actually in the fed.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
correct email address: mambaranger@gmail.com

Zurück zu „International Visitors“