ASE InS@NiTy 14: New Years Beatings

Welcome international fantasy wrestling player. This is YOUR board. You can post everything about your e-fed or discuss fantasy wrestling. Attention: Only write in english!

Moderatoren: Sharpshooter, German Suplex, Rock Bottom

FW Neuling
ASE InS@NiTy 14: New Years Beatings

Beitragvon asylumse » Do 9. Jan 2014, 00:25

Asylum Sports Entertainment just held our fourteenth edition of our flagship television program InS@NiTy and the results can be seen @ InS@NiTy 14: New Years Beatings. Check us out!

FWnet Gründer
FWnet Gründer

Beitragvon CJ » Mo 13. Jan 2014, 18:15

I read the whole show and have to say, that I like it. Okay, in my Opinion there could be more colors and so on. Sometimes the transitions are bad. But hey, I have seen much worser show designs and yours isn't ugly. The feuds are new to me (but that's nothing to wonder about) and I think, after reading this event, your e-fed is quite active. More Feedback will follow in the future (after reading more weeklies).
Bild
"CJ, du bist im FW ... so ein Ding!" - FoxMcCloud, FW.net Discord, GWS Voice Channel, 28.06.2018
"Nicht jeder kann die Awesomeness von der GWS erkennen. Manch sind blind geboren^^" - [GWS] Hellknight, Discord, #GWS-intern Channel, 01.08.2018

"Depressive Nature in seinem unsichtbaren Aufzug, von dem Designer "No-Show"" - [GWS] Sturmmaskenjessi, #gws-intern channel, 10.09.2019, auf die Frage "Was glaubt ihr, wer wird mit seiner "Abendgaderobe" (bei der Hall of Pain 2019) am meisten schocken/überraschen?"

"...und Love Wave … der feuchte Traum eines jeden Fünfzehnjährigen!" - Golphin1701, Feedback Thread IPW Tabula Rasa 2022, 22.02.2022

"Heiliger ficki-fick ist diese Show gut. :D "
Limoon, Discord, #ipw-allgemein, 24.04.2022

Erster Titelgewinn
Erster Titelgewinn

Beitragvon Hirnklops » Mo 20. Jan 2014, 20:33

A good show, well written, and almost perfect length. And proof to the german scene that you don't need heavy formatting in Word to produce a cool show. Nice one! :D
They don't think it be like it is, but it do!

Zurück zu „International Visitors“