WRESTLESHOW Ad Video

Welcome international fantasy wrestling player. This is YOUR board. You can post everything about your e-fed or discuss fantasy wrestling. Attention: Only write in english!

Moderatoren: Sharpshooter, German Suplex, Rock Bottom

FW Neuling

Beitragvon eWscene » Mo 6. Jan 2014, 21:08

Yea, After effect with Photoshop and Final cut pro.

I did this last night as a proof of concept: http://youtu.be/Dc84xzBTy-g

Now that I know I can, my goal is to get my roster done in full poser, pretty the stage up, and start making videos.

My goal is by the end of 2014, to be the only fed with full poser created entrance videos and MAYBE some matches.

Erster Titelgewinn
Erster Titelgewinn

Beitragvon Hirnklops » Mo 6. Jan 2014, 22:39

Well... Cool. It's an ad, a teaser, it's not supposed to jump into your face and tell you: "WHAMM!!! IT'S ME!!! I'M THIS AND THAT!!! NOW LOVE ME!!!"... It's supposed to make you curious. That's what it does, and it does that perfectly fine.

Then again, I'm on a wrestling board, so I guess I kinda knew this would be about wrestling. Maybe you should show it so someone who don't know shit 'bout wrasslin... CJ maybe :D :D :D

(Just kiddin. You know I luv ya, bro :p )
They don't think it be like it is, but it do!

Absoluter Leserliebling
Absoluter Leserliebling

Beitragvon Baron Bourbon » Di 7. Jan 2014, 13:49

I don't know where everybody's problem is. The ad shows the logo and says "WRESTLESHOW". The meaning is pretty obvious.
Zuletzt geändert von Baron Bourbon am Di 7. Jan 2014, 16:36, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild

FWnet Gründer
FWnet Gründer

Beitragvon CJ » Di 7. Jan 2014, 14:00

[quote=""Bourbon Kid""] The meaning is pretty obvious.[/quote]

Indeed! I already told Ben, that I like his videos. I can really imagine, how this ad is placed at the end of a commercial break, before my favourite Episode of Home Improvment goes on with more Power :D
Bild
"CJ, du bist im FW ... so ein Ding!" - FoxMcCloud, FW.net Discord, GWS Voice Channel, 28.06.2018
"Nicht jeder kann die Awesomeness von der GWS erkennen. Manch sind blind geboren^^" - [GWS] Hellknight, Discord, #GWS-intern Channel, 01.08.2018

"Depressive Nature in seinem unsichtbaren Aufzug, von dem Designer "No-Show"" - [GWS] Sturmmaskenjessi, #gws-intern channel, 10.09.2019, auf die Frage "Was glaubt ihr, wer wird mit seiner "Abendgaderobe" (bei der Hall of Pain 2019) am meisten schocken/überraschen?"

"...und Love Wave … der feuchte Traum eines jeden Fünfzehnjährigen!" - Golphin1701, Feedback Thread IPW Tabula Rasa 2022, 22.02.2022

"Heiliger ficki-fick ist diese Show gut. :D "
Limoon, Discord, #ipw-allgemein, 24.04.2022

Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Beitragvon Sucramadus » Di 7. Jan 2014, 16:13

Sorry but could you all please stop turning my Words around on me? Neither I have his videos criticized or attacked him in any personal way ok so stop this flaming about my Comments.

I just wanted to give him Feedback on what i saw and said it was done in a great way BUT if i wasn´t in this Hobby or have something to do with Wrestling every Day it would be hard to figure out what his Show is about! Is it a Talk Show? A Review Show? A Commentary Show? What does it give me to watch or listen to his show?

Man why does every Thread on here have to end in flaming somebody for his own opinion?

Erstes Titelmatch
Erstes Titelmatch

Beitragvon Breads » Di 7. Jan 2014, 16:17

[quote=""Jimmy Maxxx""]
Man why does every Thread on here have to end in flaming somebody for his own opinion?[/quote]

Yeah, let's show everyone what we are really all about. :cool:

Große Leserfangemeinde
Große Leserfangemeinde

Beitragvon Der Brügelrausschmeißer » Di 7. Jan 2014, 16:26

#ewrestlingbullies

FWnet Gründer
FWnet Gründer

Beitragvon CJ » Di 7. Jan 2014, 16:43

[quote=""Jimmy Maxxx""]
Man why does every Thread on here have to end in flaming somebody for his own opinion?[/quote]

Calm down buddy. You're overreacting a little bit too much. The last three postings (Klops, Bourbon and myself) doesn't contain any bad words against you. Nobody starts a flame war. Don't take everything personally, because it was your opinion that has started a little (NORMAL!) discussion. Maybe both of us talk later in ICQ in our native language ;)

And now, back to the Feedback for Bens Videos
Bild
"CJ, du bist im FW ... so ein Ding!" - FoxMcCloud, FW.net Discord, GWS Voice Channel, 28.06.2018
"Nicht jeder kann die Awesomeness von der GWS erkennen. Manch sind blind geboren^^" - [GWS] Hellknight, Discord, #GWS-intern Channel, 01.08.2018

"Depressive Nature in seinem unsichtbaren Aufzug, von dem Designer "No-Show"" - [GWS] Sturmmaskenjessi, #gws-intern channel, 10.09.2019, auf die Frage "Was glaubt ihr, wer wird mit seiner "Abendgaderobe" (bei der Hall of Pain 2019) am meisten schocken/überraschen?"

"...und Love Wave … der feuchte Traum eines jeden Fünfzehnjährigen!" - Golphin1701, Feedback Thread IPW Tabula Rasa 2022, 22.02.2022

"Heiliger ficki-fick ist diese Show gut. :D "
Limoon, Discord, #ipw-allgemein, 24.04.2022

Absoluter Leserliebling
Absoluter Leserliebling

Beitragvon Baron Bourbon » Di 7. Jan 2014, 17:01

[quote=""HeinrichVonSternburg""]#ewrestlingbullies[/quote]

An Idiot’s Guide to Understanding if You’re an eWrestling Dick or Not
Bild

Erster Titelgewinn
Erster Titelgewinn

Beitragvon Vox Falconis » Di 7. Jan 2014, 21:22

Ben's videos are damn great. How long do you this stuff? Are ya some graphic designer?

It's like a discreet teaser for something big. Don't ask me, but this reminds me for a teaser for Star Trek ('09). :D

I'd like to see teasers or ad-clips for crazy-trashy leagues - sometime.
CJ, tell me... can you blackmail Ben for creating cool clips about GWS, please? Uncensored, of course. :D
"I should go."
- Commander Shepard

Zurück zu „International Visitors“