Tutorials For People New to Fantasy Wrestling

Welcome international fantasy wrestling player. This is YOUR board. You can post everything about your e-fed or discuss fantasy wrestling. Attention: Only write in english!

Moderatoren: Sharpshooter, German Suplex, Rock Bottom

FW Neuling

Tutorials For People New to Fantasy Wrestling

Beitragvon eWtorch » So 28. Feb 2016, 09:37

Just wanted to share this if you guys have anyone new who needs to know a bit more about our hobby...

http://ewtorch.com/tag/rookies/

Große Leserfangemeinde
Große Leserfangemeinde

Beitragvon Der Brügelrausschmeißer » So 28. Feb 2016, 13:18

Not a beginner, but the tutorials were excellent reads nonetheless.
E-Fedding For Rookies: 1.4 – Write Of Passage hat geschrieben:If you’re going to write creatively, or competitvely, it’s a must that your work be legible. If I can’t read your stuff because you forgot to put in commas and periods, how can I follow your story? If everything is misspelled, can I really give your roleplay a fair shake? The first thing that I have to stress is to learn the fundamentals of English.
Also, can't stress this point enough. People seem to neglect that due to fantasy wrestling/e-fedding being just a hobby for them, however, what they forget is that you don't write roleplays just for yourself. If you're not willing to put in the effort to refine the shit you write, why would you then expect the reader to bother reading your stuff?

Anyways, looking forward to more content. :beer2:

Zurück zu „International Visitors“