Hello From America

Es gibt wichtige Neuigkeiten, besondere Events, Grundsatzfragen oder wollt ihr einfach nur über das schönste Hobby der Welt reden? Dann hier herein damit.

Moderatoren: Kevin Sharpe, The Band is Back in Town, Schwani

FW Neuling

Hello From America

Beitragvon eWscene » Fr 20. Dez 2013, 19:05

Hello. My name is Ben Halkum and I run the English fantasy wrestling site eWscene at http://eWscene.com. We off eWrestling news, rumors, interviews, columns, tutorials, and a lot more all dedicated to our hobby.

I came across FW this morning and wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to potentially bridging the gap between our sites and maybe offering some of your news and results translated into English for my visitors.

I also run my own fed at http://WrestleUTA.com.

I got into our hobby in 1996 as a roleplayer, opening my first fed in 1997. I opened my first community site in 2007 which ran until last year. I had stepped down in 2011, starting from scratch with eWscene in 2012.

If you want to learn a lot more about our hobby you can find many great columns and tutorials on my site. I hope to find out more about the hobby from your area of the world as I plan on visiting often.

----------

Hallo. Mein Name ist Ben Halkum und ich laufe die englische Fantasy-Wrestling-Website eWscene bei http://eWscene.com. Wir off eWrestling News, Gerüchte, Interviews, Kolumnen, Tutorials und vieles mehr all zu unserem Hobby gewidmet.

Ich kam in FW heute Morgen und wollte mich vorstellen. Ich freue mich auf potenziell die Lücke zwischen unseren Standorten und vielleicht bieten einige Ihrer Nachrichten und Ergebnisse ins Englische übersetzt für meine Besucher.

Ich meine eigenen gefüttert laufen auch http://WrestleUTA.com.

Ich stieg in unser Hobby 1996 als Rollenspieler, Öffnungs meine erste Fed im Jahr 1997. Ich öffnete die erste Community-Site im Jahr 2007, die bis zum vergangenen Jahr lief. Ich hatte mich im Jahr 2011 trat, von vorne anfangen mit eWscene im Jahr 2012.

Wenn Sie viel mehr über unser Hobby erfahren möchten Sie viele große Spalten und Tutorials auf meiner Website zu finden. Ich hoffe, um mehr über das Hobby aus Ihrer Region der Welt, wie ich oft auf den Besuch planen.

Große Leserfangemeinde
Große Leserfangemeinde

Beitragvon Der Brügelrausschmeißer » Fr 20. Dez 2013, 19:25

Looks great. Gonna check it out. =]

Erster Titelgewinn
Erster Titelgewinn

Beitragvon Vox Falconis » Fr 20. Dez 2013, 19:55

Welcome to the best and biggest (I think :P ) German fantasy wrestling forum.
"I should go."
- Commander Shepard

Erstes Match bestritten
Erstes Match bestritten

Beitragvon The Nicster » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 01:05

Welcome to our community, Ben. Hopey you enjoy the time :)

Erster Titelgewinn
Erster Titelgewinn

Beitragvon Hirnklops » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 07:31

U been to some of the sites like wrassle or cyberslam?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do!

Große Leserfangemeinde
Große Leserfangemeinde

Beitragvon RvH » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 10:56

Nice to see there is an connection between german and english FW now. I looked for international federations a few years ago but found it quite hard to get an overview.
The website seems quite interesting and I have the feeling that the scene is a bit bigger than german FW.
Could you give a short summary on how many leagues/players do you know, which is the most popular system and so on. I would like to hear more <3

FW Neuling

Beitragvon eWscene » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 18:24

[quote=""RvH""]Nice to see there is an connection between german and english FW now. I looked for international federations a few years ago but found it quite hard to get an overview.
The website seems quite interesting and I have the feeling that the scene is a bit bigger than german FW.
Could you give a short summary on how many leagues/players do you know, which is the most popular system and so on. I would like to hear more <3[/quote]

Well, my fed vault at http://ewscene.com/link-vault has about 115 active efeds in it that I personally visit on a daily basis. As for system, what do you mean?

Große Leserfangemeinde
Große Leserfangemeinde

Beitragvon RvH » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 19:10

We have different systems here in Germany.
Matchwriting leagues: The players write their own matches and the better matchwriter will win.
RP-Leagues: Players compete through writing stories for continuos shows and if there is an match, the person with the better roleplay/story will win.
Zuletzt geändert von RvH am Sa 21. Dez 2013, 19:17, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

FW Neuling

Beitragvon eWscene » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 23:05

Ah, yes, we have both of those. Also Angle feds. The handlers create the angles and write the shows as if it was a real promotion. There are also a few email feds left were everything is done through email.

Zurück zu „FW Allgemein“